Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council
Chairman: Jason Wyatt
Any comments or views regarding Council matters may be addressed to:
Mrs Jane Bucknall
Register of Interests
|Barry Gooding||3 Brooksidefirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Ellen McManus||Hilltop, South Hillemail@example.com||R o I|
|Stephen McManus||Hilltop, South Hillfirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Mike Robson||45 The Lawns||480599/07929 email@example.com||R o I|
|Stephen Sanderson||210 Station Roadfirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Clare Stewart||The Green, South Hillemail@example.com||R o I|
|Beryl Toon||2, Home Farm Caravan Park, Marston Lanefirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|James Toon||2, Home Farm Caravan Park, Marston Laneemail@example.com||R o I|
|Jason Wyatt||30, The Lawns||07971 firstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
Rolleston on Dove Neighbourhood Development Plan
The latest developments including minutes of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group meetings can be found in the Neighbourhood Development Plan section of the village website here.
Rolleston on Dove Parish Council Policies and Codes
Code of Conduct for Councillors (pdf document)
Data Protection (soon to be General Data Protection Regulation) Policy (pdf document)
Freedom of Information Policy (pdf document)
Memorial Policy September 2017 (pdf document)
Parish Council Meeting
The Parish Council normally meets on the 2nd Monday of each month, 7.15/7.30pm in the Old Grammar School rooms, adjacent to St Marys Church, Church Road. All meetings are in public and notice of meetings is put in the village notice board outside Starbuck's Newsagents.
Parish Council Meeting
Monday 12 March 2018, Old Grammar School rooms, adjacent to St Mary's Church, Church Road, commencing at 7.30pm.
There will be a presentation of the detailed plans of the College Fields Site by Chris O’Hanlon of Bellway Homes at 6:30pm. There will be time for a short question and answer session, but will end promptly at 7:15pm to allow time to set up for the Full Parish Council Meeting.
- Public Question Time and Presentation of Petitions
- Apologies For Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Planning Applications, Decisions And Other Planning Matters
- Correspondence received
Rollestonian of the Year Honours Board
- Report of County Councillor
- Report of Borough Councillor
- Report of Parish Councillors
- ‘Turn the Village Red’ RODSEC, John Phillips
- Heritage signs, Peter Barnett
- Minutes of meeting held on 12th February 2018 (to approve)
- Matters Arising From Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Feedback from Sub-Committees
Best Kept Village
- Neighbourhood plan
- Mission and Vision Statement
- Village improvement projects
- Finance and Accounts for payment
- Items For Next Agenda
Confidential Items - Members of the Public and Youth Representatives will be requested to leave at this point.
The Clerks Report dated March 2018 and minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 12 February 2018 are available to download from the village website, here.
NB. The latest agenda is normally uploaded a few days prior to the meeting (and can also be found on the village notice board).
Parish Council Minutes and Reports
Minutes of Parish Council meetings and associated reports can be downloaded from here.
Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Annual Inspection/Returns
- Annual Inspection/Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2017
- Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2015
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter – Autumn 2014 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2014)
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter - Winter 2013 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2013)
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter - Winter 2012 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2012)
Village Notice Board Announcement
In order for the notice board to be used to it's maximum potential, the Parish Council would like to request that the following guidelines are followed:-
Notices are printed on either A5 or A4 (portrait format), and that notices are kept current and up to date. If it is anticipated that a notice will be displayed for more than a few weeks (e.g. annual programme), notices should be laminated in order to help prevent fading.
One third (right hand side) of the village notice board is reserved for Parish Council notices only and the other two thirds for general village use.
If your organisation does not have the facilities to reduce/laminate your notices, or you are unable to access the notice board, please contact the Clerk who will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements on your behalf.
In addition to the main notice board near the newsagents there is an additional notice board on the jitty by Meadow View.
Parish Council Welcome Pack
An information pack is available to all newcomers. New residents are invited to contact the parish clerk to receive a pack.
- 1999 - 2000
© This site was created by Richard Bush
Last updated: 7 March 2018