Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council
Chairman: Jason Wyatt
Any comments or views regarding Council matters may be addressed to:
Register of Interests
|Barry Gooding||3 Brooksideemail@example.com||R o I|
|Ellen McManus||Hilltop, South Hillfirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Stephen McManus||Hilltop, South Hillemail@example.com||R o I|
|Mike Robson||45 The Lawns||480599/07929 firstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Stephen Sanderson||210 Station Roademail@example.com||R o I|
|Clare Stewart||The Green, South Hillfirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Beryl Toon||2, Home Farm Caravan Park, Marston Laneemail@example.com||R o I|
|James Toon||2, Home Farm Caravan Park, Marston Lanefirstname.lastname@example.org||R o I|
|Jason Wyatt||30, The Lawns||07971 email@example.com||R o I|
Rolleston on Dove Neighbourhood Development Plan
The latest developments including minutes of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group meetings can be found in the Neighbourhood Development Plan section of the village website here.
Rolleston on Dove Parish Council Policies and Codes
Code of Conduct for Councillors (pdf document)
Data Protection (soon to be General Data Protection Regulation) Policy (pdf document)
Freedom of Information Policy (pdf document)
Memorial Policy September 2017 (pdf document)
Parish Council Meeting
The Parish Council normally meets on the 2nd Monday of each month, 7.15/7.30pm in the Old Grammar School rooms, adjacent to St Marys Church, Church Road. All meetings are in public and notice of meetings is put in the village notice board outside Starbuck's Newsagents.
Parish Council Meeting
Monday 14 May 2018, Old Grammar School rooms, adjacent to St Mary's Church, Church Road, commencing at 7.30pm.
- Election of chairman
- To accept the chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
- Election of vice chair
- To accept the vice chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office
- Members to be given opportunity to update register of members interests (blank forms circulated ahead of the meeting)
- To note or appoint representatives on outside bodies (current members
Rolleston Almhouse Trustee - Cllr Sanderson, Cllr Robson
Rolleston United Foundation - Cllr B Toon
Semi-Rural Neighbourhood Forum - Cllr J Toon, Cllr Wyatt
RODSEC - Cllr J Toon, Cllr B Toon
John of Rolleston School Governors - Cllr GoodingPublic Question Time and Presentation of Petitions
- To note or appoint representatives on Parish Council Sub Committees
(current members noted below)
Planning Applications Committee - Cllr J Toon, Cllrs Sanderson, Cllr Gooding and Cllr Robson, Cllr Wyatt
Recreational Sub-Committee - Cllr Wyatt, Cllr B Toon, Cllr Sanderson and Cllr Robson
Highways Sub-Committee - Cllr Wyatt, Cllr Sanderson and Cllr J Toon
Alliance of Parish Councils - Cllr J Toon, Cllr Wyatt, Cllr Sanderson plus 1 x vacancy (No work this year)
Best Kept Village - Cllr S McManus, Cllr E McManus, Cllr Gooding, Cllr Wyatt, Cllr SandersonApologies For Absence
- Declaration of Interest
- Clerks Report
Planning Decisions And Other Planning Matters
- Report of County Councillor
- Report of Borough Councillor
- Report of Parish Councillors
- Correspondence received
- Minutes of meeting held 9th April 2018
- Matters Arising From Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Memorial Policy to approve
- Civic trust seat, Cllr Sanderson
- Orchard, Cllr Robson
- Civic Trust plaque location
- Rollestonian of the year
- Clerks report
Annual Governance report section 1
Accounts for payment and income
Items For Next Agenda
Members of the Public and Youth Representatives will be requested to leave at this point.
The Clerks Report dated May 2018 and minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 9 April 2018 are available to download from the village website, here and the Parish Council website https://rollestonondovepc.co.uk.
NB. The latest agenda is normally uploaded a few days prior to the meeting (and can also be found on the village notice board).
Parish Council Minutes and Reports
Minutes of Parish Council meetings and associated reports can be downloaded from here.
Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Annual Inspection/Returns
- Annual Inspection/Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2017
- Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Annual Return for the year ended 31 March 2015
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter – Autumn 2014 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2014)
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter - Winter 2013 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2013)
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter - Winter 2012 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2012)
Village Notice Board Announcement
In order for the notice board to be used to it's maximum potential, the Parish Council would like to request that the following guidelines are followed:-
Notices are printed on either A5 or A4 (portrait format), and that notices are kept current and up to date. If it is anticipated that a notice will be displayed for more than a few weeks (e.g. annual programme), notices should be laminated in order to help prevent fading.
One third (right hand side) of the village notice board is reserved for Parish Council notices only and the other two thirds for general village use.
If your organisation does not have the facilities to reduce/laminate your notices, or you are unable to access the notice board, please contact the Clerk who will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements on your behalf.
In addition to the main notice board near the newsagents there is an additional notice board on the jitty by Meadow View.
Parish Council Welcome Pack
An information pack is available to all newcomers. New residents are invited to contact the parish clerk to receive a pack.
- 1999 - 2000
© This site was created by Richard Bush
Last updated: 16 May 2018