Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council
Any comments or views regarding Council matters may be addressed to:
Mrs Jane Bucknall
Register of Interests
|James Barnfield||Long Branch, Anslow Lane||07854 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angie Evans||51 Knowles Hillemail@example.com|
|Barry Gooding||3 Brooksidefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Robson||45 The Lawns||480599/07929 email@example.com|
|Stephen Sanderson||210 Station Roadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beryl Toon||2, Home Farm Caravan Park, Marston Laneemail@example.com|
|James Toon||2, Home Farm Caravan Park, Marston Lanefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jason Wyatt||30, The Lawns||07971 email@example.com||R o I|
NB. Due to there being no further applications to become a Parish Councillor and the deadline has now passed, there will be no Parish Council election this year (2015). A list of the Parish Councillors can be found here (pdf document).
Rolleston on Dove Parish Council Memorial Policy
The Parish Council recognises the wish of many residents to remember loved ones with a memorial in a public park or green space. We are happy to accommodate requests for memorials in most cases. For further details please read our Memorial Policy (September 2015) here (pdf document)
Code of Conduct for Councillors
A copy of the code of conduct which has been adopted by the Parish Council in September 2012 can be read here (pdf document)
Parish Council Meeting
The Parish Council normally meets on the 2nd Monday of each month, 7.15/7.30pm in the Old Grammar School rooms, adjacent to St Marys Church, Church Road. All meetings are in public and notice of meetings is put in the village notice board outside Starbuck's Newsagents.
Parish Council Meeting
Monday 8 February 2016, Old Grammar School rooms, adjacent to St Mary's Church, Church Road, commencing at 7.30pm.
- Public Question Time and Presentation of Petitions
- Apologies For Absence
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes of Meeting Held on 11th January 2016
- Report of County Councillor (have received an email from Cllr Fraser who said he will try and attend)
- Report of Borough Councillor
- Matters Arising From Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Clerk’s Report Dated 1st February 2016:-
Item 1 – Planning Applications – For Comment
Item 2 – Planning Decisions – For Information
Item 3 - Councillors Reports – For Discussion
Item 4 – Accounts for Payment – For Approval
Item 5 – Correspondence Received – For Information
- Walks Leaflet – Amended
- Project Wish-List
- Clean For The Queen Saturday 5th March 2016 (there is a paper to support this item)
- Elizabeth Avenue Graffiti (there is a paper to support this item)
- Post Office Consultation (there is a paper to support this item)
- Central Rivers Landscape Partnership Scheme (there is a paper to support this item)
- Annual Parish Meeting Agenda Monday 18th April 2016 (there is a paper to support this item)
- Dates For Your Diaries
Saturday 14th May 2016 Clean Up Day (need to discuss creating a job list to try and get more volunteers in areas they might wish to get involved in rather than the croft and central areas)
Sunday 5th June 2016 Village Walks 1(again a discussion about more community involvement – perhaps a map, kids quiz stickers etc)
Thursday 9th June 2016 Village Walks 2
- Items For The Next Agenda
Members of the public and press will be asked to leave at this point.
- Confidential Section
The Clerks Report dated 1st February 2016 and minutes of the meeting held on 11th January 2016 are available to download from the village website, here.
NB. The latest agenda is normally uploaded a few days prior to the meeting (and can also be found on the village notice board).
Parish Council Minutes and Reports
Minutes of Parish Council meetings and associated reports can be downloaded from here.
Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Annual Returns
- Annual Return for the year ending on 31st March 2015
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter – Autumn 2014 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2014)
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter - Winter 2013 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2013)
- Rolleston-on-Dove Parish Council Newsletter - Winter 2012 (containing Annual Statement for the year ending on 31st March 2012)
Village Notice Board Announcement
In order for the notice board to be used to it's maximum potential, the Parish Council would like to request that the following guidelines are followed:-
Notices are printed on either A5 or A4 (portrait format), and that notices are kept current and up to date. If it is anticipated that a notice will be displayed for more than a few weeks (e.g. annual programme), notices should be laminated in order to help prevent fading.
One third (right hand side) of the village notice board is reserved for Parish Council notices only and the other two thirds for general village use.
If your organisation does not have the facilities to reduce/laminate your notices, or you are unable to access the notice board, please contact the Clerk who will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements on your behalf.
In addition to the main notice board near Starbucks there is an additional notice board on the jitty by the Westbury Homes Development.
Parish Council Welcome Pack
An information pack produced for residents on the Westbury Home Estate is now available to all newcomers. New residents are invited to contact the parish clerk to receive a pack.
© This site was created by Richard Bush
Last updated: 6 February 2016